Most commonly, the TP Link router is a technical device that people use to amplify or expand their Wi-Fi bandwidth. Besides, using the TP link is easy, as it gives access to change its settings via your TP Link Login account. But, this time, TP Link has introduced a new router named TP Link Archer C20i, which can be accessed via the TP Link login account. Switching to the TP Link Archer C20i can benefit you as it provides internet speed up to 733 Mbps. Moreover, this TP Link Archer C20i is a dual-band Wi-Fi router that can operate on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
And doing so benefits you to accumulate more data-consuming tasks at less 5 GHz frequency. Also, using this TP Link Archer C20i allows you to establish connectivity with the wireless or Ethernet port options. Furthermore, on the security front, it provides parental control and IP addresses to access bandwidth control. Adding on, the above was only a few glimpses of the TP Link Archer C20i router. But to know the actual use of it, you need to go through the TP Link Archer C20i router setup process.
Features of TP Link Archer C20i Router
Wireless and Wired Performance: This feature makes this TP Link router compatible with both wireless and wired connectivity. Also, the available USB port enables it to share a printer locally, such as files, media, etc.
Control and Security: As per the control and security feature, you can get the option of guest network access. Other safeguard options are parental control and IP address-based bandwidth control. Furthermore, the SPI and NAT firewall protection option and the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide users with active defense against security issues.
Ease of Use: You can get several options under this ease of use feature. Including the WPS button that gives one-touch WPA wireless security encryption. Also, the Wi-Fi On or Off button and easy setup assistant possesses multi-language support. And that results in providing an easy and quick installation process. Plus, it gives IPv6 Support as well.
Before you Start
Most relevantly, to get access to your TP Link Archer C20i router, you will need the IP address of your device. Also, having a username and password is a must. Besides, take the help or any further guidance from the Manual guide for the TP Link Archer C20i router login process. Alternatively, you can even follow the downward steps regarding the process of TP link login. Moreover, ensure to be connected to your router before you visit the TP Link login page.
Login Process of the TP Link Archer C20i Router
- Start by opening a web browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- After that, you need to type 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net URL into the address bar. As doing this, redirect you to the TP Link router login page.
- Next, once you reach open that router login page. Further, two will see the two text fields where you need to enter your login credentials. Such as username and password.
- Remember, here, the default username for your TP Link Archer C20i is admin. And on the other hand, the default password is admin.
- Finally, you need to enter your username and password and press the “Enter” key. As doing so, lets you see the control panel of your router. And that’s how you can proceed with the TP Link login process for the Archer C20i router.
Process for TP Link Archer C20i Hardware Reset
Once you are done with the TP link login process via Tplinkwifi, you can proceed further with the process of Hardware Reset of your TP Link Archer C20i router. And to do this, either jump onto its default settings, or you can follow the downward steps:
- Begin by turning “On” your TP Link Archer C20i router.
- Next, you need to press the WPS/Reset button for at least eight seconds.
- Once you are done, wait for the automatic restart of your TP link router.
- As doing so, results in the restoration of the default settings.
*Also Read : How to create Guest Network on TP-Link Router?